NYPD PO Schatz party to retaliation Coercion

NYPD PO Schatz party to retaliation Coercion
NYPD PO Schatz FB friends party to coercion fixing favors retaliation

NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 13, 2011

Mike Bloomberg, Weiner To Resign Quinn Next? Power Corrupts! SAIC Thorn in Mike Bloomberg’s Side



http://youtu.be/94VslqxYDcc

Reminder Rudy Giuliani brought in CityTime and SAIC and we did not need either and his best friend Peter Power lobbyist for SAIC who tried to push through SAIC MTA along with  NYC Gov. Bloomberg and pals deal despite activists like me saying NO! and DiNapoli killed the deal but MTA and SAIC still said they were going through with the MTA SAIC deal until they finally had to respect the word no.

To date the fact Bloomberg had to terminate another mega-million dollar contract with SAIC is hush hush.  The Wall St. Journal had an article and very little details and than no other major NY newspaper picked up the story.