NYPD DI Ed Winski Party to Obstructing Justice and more

NYPD PO Schatz party to retaliation Coercion

NYPD PO Schatz party to retaliation Coercion
NYPD PO Schatz FB friends party to coercion fixing favors retaliation

NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent lying receptionist Delita Hooks' running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

YPD PC O'NEILL/DERMOT SHEA BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER ATTEMPTING TO ERASE EVIDENCE COMPLICITY!

The NYPD 01 Precinct and City of NY lawyers withheld DelitaHooks' letter to Det Andrew Dwyer threatening me w/ a 2nd false cross complaint CHEATING/LYING IN COURT to win. WHY NOT? IT's NY so they can? Every judge so far has looked away in my case as the guilty parties involved lied in legal proceedings cheat to win!It took me over 5 yrs of never giving up to get a copy of Dr Andrew Fagelman's employee Delita Hooks' letter THREATENING me to Det Dwyer! I was VIOLENTLY COERCED by Det Vergona w/ Delita Hooks false cross complaint. Det Vergona admitted in Federal Appeallate he threatened me w/ arrest unless I dropped charges! He would only FALSE arrest me Saturday at 4 PM and the Friday , the day before, I had emergency surgery on my eye my retina from the violent running punch to my head by Delita Hooks who hit me over and over as I held my bags my arm numb from a cyst removed by Dr Vine! Eric Garner and I started out pro se litigants under Bloomberg Ray Kelly, then came de Blasio Bill Bratton "COLLABORATIVE POLICING"...Read Eric Garner's handwritten lawsuit - is that what the NYPD would have done to me since the detectives in my case falsified police reports? Delita Hooks also pressed her bare foot against my vaginal area but the Det Squad + Sex Crimes erased all crimes w/ DA like MD office as teflon as Jeffrey Epstein who was never actually arrested in NY by NYPD DA or Feds! http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1
Delita Hooks letter in response to Ron Kuby's short hand for Suzannah Troy is being coerced -Delita Hooks letter to NYPD Detective Andrew Dwyer threatens a 2nd false cross complaint! NYPD Lt Angelo Burgos signed off on it and he is in watered down database for threatening vic w/arrest like I was THREATENED OVER THE PHONE BY HIS Subordinate Det John Vergona!Ed Winski's knowledge and top brass including Internal Affairs protecting a pile-up of crimes including a series of threats, falsified police reports coercion. Corp Counsel lawyers including Zachary Carter lied in legal documents again protecting all crimes, obstructing Justice yet again and protecting violations of my Civil Rights! NYPD PC blocks me to attempt to erase the historical first time a victim of crimes including NYPD crimes tweeted evidence so he thought by blocking me he could erase evidence of his and top cops knowledge of crimes, obstruction of Justice, falsfied police reports and coercing me for a rich MD w/ NYPD patients who didn't fire his violent lying employee. It's impossible to report crime if it involves the rich and connected in New York. Over 8 yrs later online gaslights on going. Gaslighter Chris Keuling attempts to blame me when Delita Hooks repeatedly violated my patient rights before I started filming she repeatedly provoked me and we were never alone. She provoked me first to try and get help and then when I couldn't get help, I started to film. She could've apologized and closed the door! I'd like to know who's involved behind the scenes and hold them all accountable including Gaslighter's who have harassed me for years trying to convince me that it's my fault when it's not! Howard Rubenstein was hired by Jeffrey Epstein to trash his victims. In NY that's ok and in my case to repeatedly harass me and be party to threatening me during an open investigation (which is a crime)!!! I reported the harassment and THREATS TO NYPD AND DA! NYPD det Vergona joined in threatening me! I allege that Travelers conspired to cheat to win arranging for Dr Andrew Fagelman to walk in and Commit perjury that the attack did not happen on his property and James Toomey and the lawyer Rajika he appointed made a mockery of my patient rights my body violated and the fact that I care about mother earth and Styrofoam harming the planet with his appointed lawyer RAJIKA handed my attacker Delita Hooks a Styrofoam cup and then they both VISCOUSLY waved styrofoam cups at me as close to giving me the finger in legal procedure. How ironic styrofoam is now BANNED in NYC. Unethical Travelers lawyer behavior so abusive along w/ Dr Fagelman that I believe the judge was notified and agreed the behavior was abusive...however I still don't have Justice and Travelers did have one concern - was I going to re-appeal my lawsuit against the NYPD... sure feels to me like the fix is in my human rights my civil rights my patient rights/body repeatedly violated and there's a wall around the justice system with how many people involved in the abuse the wrongdoing and the goal to make sure the people that should be held accountable or not that there are no arrests that there is no justice?
I watched Dr Andrew Fagelman and Delita Hooks OPENLY COMMIT PERJURY, smirk at me, mocked me reminding me of unethical NYPD defendants protected by tax payer funded Corp Counsel LYING in legal filings (+ withholding Delita Hooks ltr to Det Dwyer CHEAT TO WIN) and oral arguments because in NY judges don't mind lying cheating to win in their courts? In every court room doesn't it say IN GOD WE TRUST? Dr Andrew fagelman doesn't even understand the HIPPOCRATIC oath but when he was asked a simple question about what were the grounds for his divorce he shook with anger, got on his phone and ran out! Det Vergona, Delita Hooks Dr F has anger management problems? Dr F was shaking with anger!
The city of New York has no one in a position of power with integrity to apologize and I will get an apology one day I just may not be alive to see the justice to know I finally have justice and accountability it may take decades for people to say it's not OK to violate someone's civil rights their patient rights their human rights and break the law I was targeted discriminated against and continue to be treated like a Jew in the early stages Nazi Germany and people were either enlisted or volunteered to join in obstructing justice to be party to attempting to bury the many crimes and wrong doing...

Monday, June 17, 2019

Dr Fagelman Assault Chris Keuling Liar





Chris Keuling is an unethical liar and if anyone has info I can publish email me--- you can find my email on my Twitter.

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@FBI‬⁩ ⁦‪@NewYorkFBI‬⁩ FBI ignored Dr Nassar sexually assaulting girls?NYFBI didn't notice Jeffrey Epstein, pimp Sex trafficking NY,didn't notice Cy Vance ADA Gaffney asking to lower Sex Offender Status, FBI ok w/ Det Andrew Dwyer party to coercion violating my Civil Right etc ? misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-d… pic.twitter.com/7ZWd0TPhvM
Chris Keuling is an unethical liar -- Delita Hooks came out from behind a long closed off desk to menace me and stalk me --  she had no reason ever to touch my body let alone come out from the desk to come after me and get between me and the door...

There is more but how sick is Chris Keuling?

Has Chris Keuling been involved in lying about other violence, any other crimes, blaming victims?

Chris Keuling has openly lied about me and I am guessing I am not his only victim.



 I really like to get together with a group of people and go after people that lie blame the victim justify violence when there's no justification. I was a victim of patient rights violated and my body and there's no justification a rationalization.


 Interesting thing is what is his motive and does he have a history of violence does he have a history of blaming the victim does he have a history of corruption on ethical vicious lies ?


 There's a doctors office or police department training is you don't get to hit people but I was the victim I was provoked first to get help and when I was giving the finger I was provoked to start filming it's worse than that what happened before and after is far worse it's been years and Chris Keuling will not even allow me to post a written response. 


 Other people who want to call him out he has prevented from pointing out his wrongdoing as well and I would like any fellow victims to be able to take action.

Chris Keuling gaslighting me why?

 He talks about the camera angles my goodness! Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks  committed a lot of perjury as if they're protected like Teflon pedophile priests but even Delita Hooks admitted That's very clear explanation about why there's a problem with my filming she admitted to knocking the phone out of my hand three times as well as giving me the finger three times she certainly assaulted me and my body more than three times and there's no justification for hitting me she admitted the door was heavy so why not close it she wanted my blood she want to assault me and she was confident she could get away with it so why is very clear exclamation about why there's a problem with my filming she admitted to knocking the phone out of my hand three times as well as giving me the finger three times she certainly assaulted me in my body more than three times and there's no justification for hitting me she admitted the door was heavy so why not close it she wanted my blood she want to assault me and she was confident she could get away with it so why is her Paul Chris  Chris Keuling lying about me blaming the victim unless that is something he does? He enjoys blaming the victim?




Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
⁦‪@NYPDONeill‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefofDept‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDFIRSTDEP‬⁩⁦‪@TheIACP‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDnews‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDDetectives‬⁩⁦‪@MjrCitiesChiefs‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDChiefPatrol‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYCPBA‬⁩⁦‪@MarcSantia4NY‬⁩ ⁦‪@NYPDCT‬⁩ youtu.be/syrc3ncHFTI ask PC O’Neill, Bratton, Ray Kelly, Pulaski, Boyce, Esposito, Banks, Lt Gannon about audio Sgt Chen PO Magori prevent me from reporting Delita Hooks false cross complaint lying I am not from DA or a det. so I am not allowed to report the crime! #NYPD Lies!

Throwback: The Case of the Dr. Fagelman Assault

Today’s throwback business card is a little different than the others. It’s not actually promoting a business, but rather a YouTube video that a woman wants to go viral that she published in 2012.
I actually found this business card on a newspaper stand in New York City back when I took my wife out for our 5th dating anniversary at Max Brenner(a year and a half after this video’s publishing). When I first picked up this business card, I wasn’t sure what to make of it since I had never seen a card that was a gateway into Googling something, seeing something on YouTube & reading criminal reports online.

Both sides of this card tell a very interesting story. The woman who printed this business card, Suzannah B. Troy, is claiming that Delita Hooks (who works for Dr Andrew Fagelman) assaulted her. I’m not sure why this crusade is called Dr Fagelman assault, but it also speaks to police corruption and demands that I seek out proof of this accusation.
Fine business card, I’ll do as you say. Let’s go to the videotape.

This tells an interesting story. You start off in the middle of the action when Suzannah turns on her camera phone and demands that Delita that does something again. Delita tells Suzannah to leave and appears to swat at her, prompting the assault accusation. More words are exchanged and eventually the camera starts shaking and many bumps & other sounds are heard.
At the 25-26 second mark, an annotation pops up that says, “Dr Fagelman’s receptionist came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to continue violating my patient rights. First, she provoked me to get help and when I couldn’t get Dr Vine, Delita Hooks provoked me giving me the finger to start filming…”
I’m not diving into the whole police/court report or anything else besides watching the video because that’s the main point of evidence, but the gist is that Troy got physically assaulted by Hooks and the police didn’t treat her very well. Read the whole thing here.
I can clearly see that there’s something not right with the whole situation. It’s clear that Delita hits Suzannah at least once and proceeded to take her shoes off & one coworker (I assume) says, “Dee, don’t,” before the camera goes sideways. But taping people without their consent isn’t a good thing either.
I don’t know what happened before the footage began taping at Dr Andrew Fagelman’s office, but I doubt that it justifies physical violence. The 2 big takeaways from this business card (doesn’t that sound like a weird statement?) are:
  1. Don’t physically attack people. (verbally attacking them isn’t nice either)
  2. Don’t tape people without their permission since it can only make people angrier.
I hope Suzannah finds the justice she’s looking for since any form of assault is wrong, especially given the damage she physically received during the attack and mentally afterwards as she alleges.
Dr Andrew FagelmanDr Fagelman Assault